Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Catch-Up Time

October 3rd and I am making a few promises to myself:

1. Start looking for a sketch group with more convection. Winter is coming!!!

2.  Finish all those "lovely ladies" .... at least one a day.

3.  Start exercising daily... not just going for a walk, but with weights, treadmill etc.

4.  Start eating mindfully and no wine for at least 30 days. I have to loose 10 pounds before Christmas. So no sugar, limited carbs and no WINE.

So that's my plan.

I started exercising October 1st, started eating a low carb, no sugar, no wine on October 2nd and I finished two lovelies, one yesterday and one today.  Oh yeah, I a met a "urban sketcher" from Salmon Arm, BC and we are meeting next week (Friday).

I'm on a roll.....


Watercolour sketch...practicing the face and whimsy
Woodland Night Goddess (week 38)
Paper Cut Out - an interesting process
   




















Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment