Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Thankful

We just celebrated our Thanksgiving weekend. Our first for Ottawa in thirty five years! Now that we are living here, there will be many such celebrations.

Over dinner, everyone including the grandchildren listed "What they were thankful for". The common statement was "our family"...even little 2 year old Roger.

When I look back at all the past celebrations that I have had the opportunity and joy to give, my heart soars with pride at my legacy. I wanted to create a loving, giving and supportive family and I think that I've accomplished that so far. Yes there are times when children squabble and couples argue, that's allowed as long as there is forgiveness.

My own siblings are scattered and some are no longer a part of our lives. That is out of my control. In my heart I wish this was different and we could all come together to celebrate each other. There is more love in the world than we know, too bad the media focuses on the "bad and destruction".

I am extremely thankful for my family, extended family, and little ones; my health and the love of my life "Bryce"! I feel totally blessed.

Until next time....happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment