Friday, October 13, 2017

Friends from Lake to Sea

I treasure many things, even though I've given a lot up. One of those treasures' are friends. Friends that I have met since 2000 that have left a profound impression on me of gratitude. So this week we are returning to an old stomping ground - Peterborough County. So many of our friends have returned to their former roots, like us, have followed children and grandchildren...and many more are leaving to do just that. So we are "catching up" with some old golf buddies (is 80 old?), some family members that are older that still feel as if they are 80? Yup Aunt Nora is 92 and Uncle Don is....???up there somewhere.

Since we have moved back to Ontario we have had so re-connections it's crazy. We even have friends from Victoria visiting us and loving Ottawa so much, they came back to re-visit again. They all miss Bryce...his sense of humour and laid back attitude. I am so very lucky to have all these folks in my life.

There is a lot of turmoil in the world with the Trump administration in the USA. However, I am so thankful I live in Canada and that I am Canadian!

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment