Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Intuitive Warrior

Ok in this week's lesson on Life Book is to bring out this Warrior Women; I just don't have a "warrior" inside of me. I have lots of other issues...but I don't feel Warrior Women is one of them. Basically the lesson is to "listen" to your "intuition" and then to "take action".

My "warrior women" is kindness, gentle and loving. So, as I tried the exercise in visualization to meet my Warrior Women; to visualize my travelling down a path, perhaps through a forest and then coming out into a meadow...I just felt warmth and love and saw beauty everywhere.

So my women, emerged as a "beautiful goddess" holding up "crystals of light" (representing snow) and "love" surrounded by the beauty of a spring meadow; all for the world to see and take.




Until next time....happy creating
Nadine

PS: I won't be posting for the next couple of weeks, as I will be traveling to Peru and I am not taking any computer devices with me. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as I hike the Inca Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment