Friday, April 28, 2017

Continuing with the Fantasy Theme

I spent quite a bit of yesterday afternoon working on this weeks' lesson. The theme was "Give Your Story to Wisdom". Well I didn't think I had a story until I started working on the "elephant". I had remembered as a young child of about 6  years old, that a circus had come to our neighbourhood.You could hear the music and feel the excitement in the air. However, my parents refused to take us. I remembered being extremely disappointed and sad. So my elephant is "welcoming to all" to enjoy "a day at the circus". This piece is done as a mixed media, with collage, tombows (another amazing water based marker) and watercolour crayons. I am a little disappointed that the photo image is so dark.


Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment