Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Feeling a Touch of Creativity

Yup, I'm getting back at it. The beauty of Life Book is that something interesting always arrives on Monday in your inbox. No thinking required. Just my speed right now!

It's been a tad crazy since I returned home. We put an offer on a condo in Ottawa. Yup, we are relocating once again, but this time I insisted on purchasing something, I am tired of living on the edge of "?"

Plus yesterday, Bryce and I celebrated 41 years of togetherness! I just wanted a drink at the Empress. The Victorian Gin Special was wonderful.

This piece of art was done on 140 lbs. watercolour paper. It was to be done on small canvas board with a watercolour ground, but I decided to just divide the paper into smaller sections, forget the w/c ground and just paint around the Indian Ink. Lots of fun. Abstract painting with minimal colours. Thanks to Melissa Dinwiddie (Less is More: The Healing Power of Intuitive Minimalism).



Six Dancers









Until next time....happy creating
Nadine





No comments:

Post a Comment