Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sun where are you?

Since we have come to Victoria, this winter has been the wettest by far and as a result not too much sun either!

While I am waiting for the sun to shine more regularly, I've kept busy with the creative side of my life. The acrylic minis are not as easy as I thought. I've struggled quite a lot, not sure if it's the size (7"x5"), the material -  gessoed,140 lb watercolour paper, or even the fact that I am trying to paint on a flat surface as opposed to an upright one. The low tack tape is even tearing the paper!  This project was to be simple with simple subjects, easy right! Not! I'm giving myself another week...if things don't start to improve..I will rethink the project.


  
Until next time...happy creating
Nadine




No comments:

Post a Comment