Friday, March 11, 2016

I Love Friday's

The sun has made a few appearances and I'm starting to have that "spring" feeling and cleaning bug, hitting. So I have done quite a bit of spring "cleaning" as well, a lot of deep "thinking" around the acrylic project. Feeling more satisfied by the "cleaning" aspect; I decided to throw myself into the Easter mode and paint some watercolour baby bunnies.  Forget the acrylics for now...have some fun and get loose.

I used Canson, 140 lb watercolour paper and separated a sheet into 6 mini panels of 4" x 4". I have never painted the same subject on a sheet to create a collage. I took my time throughout the afternoon, taking little breaks between each panel...I was so excited that I hadn't screwed any of the minis up...I'm on a roll. I'm really happy at completing a full page with this little collage. Unfortunately, the non tacky tape tore the surface of the paper again! Not as bad as before...I've never had this happen before and I'm getting frustrated. Anyways, to solve the problem, I photographed each panel individually and removed the border to create the most adorable and cute Easter cards. I really dislike waste!

Here are the results...
  


    

  

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment