Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring is Really Here!

Lent is over, thank the Lord cause I gave up wine! The spring break is over, and I'm sure every school aged parent is thankful, as I was a very long time ago!!!! We have entertained wee ones, felt deprived of certain luxuries, like wine...yeah! I'm enjoying a glass right now....have I made a spelling error yet? And, have enjoyed sleeping in past 6:25 am....!!

After my brief, but needed creative sabbatical, I intend...well that's the plan.....to get back into blogging and most importantly "art" or my "creative self".

I've had a lot a positive strokes re: the  watercolour "Bunnies" everyone that received a card, were over the moon. I was secretly really happy about all the positive feedback because I to was very pleased with the outcome; plus it's always better to make someone else's life a wee bit happier. 

The sun is shining and the temperatures are in the double digits..time to start sketching outdoors again.



Until next time...happy creating
Nadine






No comments:

Post a Comment