Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Today

Today is my birthday and back to school for thousands of students. This day, in particular, conjures up many images for me from the time I can remember. Rarely it is a sad memory; but instead memories of great excitement and anticipation involving the return to the classroom and seeing my friends.  My oldest granddaughter starts her first day of school this week, making new friends, meeting her teacher and growing up so fast. A new chapter in her life begins, how exciting is that!

Fall is definitely in the air and often that means the flowers are finishing and the harvest is winding down after a bountiful summer crop.  However I just love the roses that are in bloom now...bright and fragrant that remind us that there is beauty all around us no matter what time of year it is.

I feel very blessed in my life...and for all the adventures that lies ahead of me.

Happy creating....until next time.

Nadine


No comments:

Post a Comment