Monday, September 28, 2015

Goodbye France....Hello Barcelona

We have arrived in Barcelona it took us all day from Amboise, France by train to Paris then on the Metro to the airport...our flight was delayed and it was well after my bedtime by the time we arrived at the hotel in the heart of Barcelona.
I spent the past weekend painting and sketching in Amboise; enjoyed the sunny warm days and tried to absorb all things French.
I have included two more sketches of the The Belfry (done on watercolour paper) and Bigot Pastissere.
Both of these city structures are at the heart of Amboise. Hopefully on Friday I will have some interesting sketches of Barcelona.
Thank you for your support and taking the time out of your busy day to read my blog.
Happy creating....until next time

Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment