Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Practice and Perspective

Yesterday I found myself feeling discouraged with a sketch...just couldn't get that perspective right!

Paris is a huge city with people all around; I found that I was able to focus for short bursts at a time. The buildings and street scenes appear busy and overwhelming most of the time; so focusing on a smaller section and build the sketch from there seemed to help me out.

Now that life is quieter and the pace is slower in Amboise, I am hoping to practice sketching perspective more! At least that is the intent! There are so fabulous views and subject matter that I
Would love to capture not only on camera but in my sketches. So today, no matter what I need to sketch something and leave it in the sketchbook, it's all part of my creative journey!

My perspective of the Chateaux Amboise.

Happy creating...until next time
Nadine


No comments:

Post a Comment