Friday, January 20, 2017

Today in History

A lot of things have happened during the past year; the most significant is in the U.S. Presidential Elections. Today, Donald J. Trump became the 45th President of the United States of America. Very, very hard to believe. I think from today on, if at all possible, I need to free myself of the press and any world news that is totally negative. Thank goodness for "art therapy" and my "creative" journey. I am pouring my next 11 months into my creative process.

The other big news, is that my daughter and family are relocating to Ottawa. I keep telling myself that it's okay, but in reality it will be very hard...again thank goodness for my "creative journey" to help me with this latest news. I hope that my future art is not too dark and depressing. I only wish for my children to be happy and to do what's great for them and their family.

PS: I still quite sick. If my cold doesn't improve over the weekend, I will visit the doctor. Maybe I have an infection and need antibiotics.

Until next time....happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment