Friday, January 27, 2017

The Castle

I spent most of the week working on my "storyboard" involving princesses, a prince and a castle. A fun process that I enjoyed very much. Next time however I would change a few things. This mixed media piece used, Canson Bristol paper - 96 lbs and 11"x14", watercolour pencils, watercolour crayons, acrylic paint, Japanese papers as well as scrapbooking papers and a few stickers for the crowns. What I discovered was that a simple drawing and then it's development is as far as your imagination takes you. I can visualize this theme as a jumping off point for other mixed media projects. Plus I can recreate the princesses and prince using the simple techniques used in "stick figure drawings". Yeah for me!

Here are a few sketches...plus the final outcome.


The Final Outcome....


Very simple sketch of the "little prince and princesses"



The Castle and the storyboard




The project midway.....





Until next time....happy creating
Nadine


No comments:

Post a Comment