Tuesday, August 2, 2016

First Anniversary

I can't believe that a year ago I started to "journal" by way of blogging! Wow, first a pat on the back to me for completing this huge commitment to myself....because if you knew me at all, I would have given up in the first month! I get bored very easily, but I didn't quit even through crazy busy times. I did however learn a whole lot about myself and my "creative journey" during this past year.

The greatest part of keeping this online journal that I learned is that it doesn't require a ton of time, a ton of supplies or even a ton of inspiration to do... you just create with whatever you have at the time within the time that you have at that moment. If "creative" thinking and doing is apart of your life, it happens all the time! All one has to do is "seize the moment"!!!

I found that I gave creativity a place in my everyday life...not just for "special" occasions. As a result I'm more confident in my pieces and look forward to realizing more of my ideas. And believe me, the ideas just keep coming!!!

I plan to continue this wonderful journey...who knows where I will go..

So I celebrated by making French Macarons!! Yum Yum
Here's a yummy photo!!


Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment