Thursday, January 28, 2016

Freaky Friday

Ok, now let's just face it, sometimes paintings cannot be revived, renovated, or remixed in any way! One just has to start fresh! So, as a result...this painting will not be completed or even be considered for completion.

Now it's time to start fresh again. Here is a brand new canvas. I'm out of "acrylic flow release" medium... I'm off to my favourite art supplier. The art shop did not have any of the "flow release". Plan be...I have some "airbrush medium" so I will try it.

So this is stage one...now wait to dry......in the meantime, I'm starring at the "no hope" painting and I just have to give it the old "college" try. Plus I really hate to be a failure without pushing the limits. So I outlined the light areas with soft chalk pastels and started applying some acrylics into areas that needed a deep red. Before continuing, I am deciding with a cup of tea....what to do next...
I will keep you posted!

Until next time...happy creating 
Nadine 






No comments:

Post a Comment