Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow another year has flown by. What with all the travel and moving around we did over the last year, I'm just going to sit back, read, paint and just BE!

I spent a morning this week going to thrift shops...not much there as the students in the Ottawa area have pretty much culled the best stuff, I did however managed to get a stool for $8!

I also gave Jane her day without children and took both Frances and Roger on Wednesday. We had a fabulous day visiting the Museum of Nature in the morning and after naps went to a local playground, followed up by a bus ride home! Very exciting for those two!

Bryce and I are just exploring what's in the neighbourhood by taking long walks along the canal and returning home via a street like Elgin and Bank...it's been very informative and I feel more comfortable with my surroundings.

Tonight, in celebration of my birthday, we are dining out at Mama Teresa's. Looking forward to being waited on!

Until next time....happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment