Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Farewell To My Little Darlings

I know that the journey of life contains many changes not only in my life but in the life of  "everyone". Today I said goodbye to my three little grandchildren as they are moving to Ottawa, Ontario. I spent an amazing time with each of them these past few days, while parents packed up the house. When we returned from Trout Lake Community Centre this morning, all the toys were in bins and boxes! They don't leave until Saturday, however over the next few days they will be visiting friends to say their goodbyes.

 I will see them in Ottawa a few days before we all go to a cottage at Sandbanks for three weeks, it should be so much fun. But now I have six weeks of art assignments to do and I'm really looking forward to getting into my creative self.

Until next time... happy creating 
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment