Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Settling In

I'm still "nesting" and settling into the new apartment; our new home, with fabulous views! A friend came over yesterday and hung a floating shelf in the office/art room. I've hung all the paintings and family photos; so nothing remains on the floor. I just cannot seem to produce anything worth publishing. I do have ideas it's just the excutation of these ideas that seem to be out of my reach. However, I have made some delicious Florentines, inspired by the Great Britishing Baking Show! I'm meeting a friend later this morning, trying to get to the gym oh and get the stew on for dinner tonight! I'm working at the store all day tomorrow and Thursday is set aside for golf. A few blogs ago I thought I was ready to just dive right in and get painting and was really excited. Gosh, the weeks just seemed to escape or rather disappear into thin air! I feel slightly over scheduled even though I'm not...maybe it's how time speeds up as one gets older? Hmmm I will spend the rest of the week to ponder this theory....

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment