Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May Two Four Weekend

This is a weekend very close to my heart. Forty years ago I married my best friend. What better way to spend the weekend then with dinner and friends. Oh my, how the years fly by....kinda of like how "time flies by"... I don't seem to have a lot of "creative time" these days. Maybe I will have to reconsider and take the summer off. I really don't want to do this...however, if I do miss a post here and there it is totally okay. Right!!

We had a very special out-of-town guest this week from Kingston.... an old friend and loads of memories.

We visited Butchart Gardens...the peonies were just perfect. However, the peonies at Government House were already spent. What!!!


Here is what I managed to create using the peonies as my inspiration.


Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment