Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's A Tad Crazy!

I've just entered the "busiest" season in my little life. I've got working part time at Hudson Bay, golf, keeping in shape at the gym, summer week inCannon Beach with the family, future travels to Peru with Laura and Paul to trek to Machu Picchu and of course fantastic weather and almost every weekend is jammed packed with mini festivals!!!

We are also planning yet another household move for September 1st...finding an apartment was challenging, however we did managed to rent in a rental building a newly renovated suite. Totally gutted. The renovations are to be completed by September 1st! It's located in James Bay across from Beacon Hill Park. The suite is a little bit smaller and has only one bathroom but fantastic views. I am really looking forward to setting up my little art space...I am very happy about that indeed.

Although life is crazy busy, I'm still trying to complete a couple of pieces every week.

Today's was a bit rushed and more abstract, I do love the colours!




Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment