Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Brand New Year

Hello 2016! I hope this is a year filled with lots of playing, painting, patience and perseverance! 

This past year was also filled with Hellos! Hello to little Roger, hello to a brand new house for Jane and family, hello to golf (although this particular hello was more like a re-introduction), hello to new friends, and hello to blogging.

A new year gives us the opportunity to reflect and make improvements and changes in whatever is important to ourselves and hopefully this can transfer to a whole host of fantastic outcomes in our lives. 

My list of improvements are always long; hopefully I will say hello to a healthier new me! This includes lots of painting, yoga, walking, making new friends and caring for those friends who make everyday special for me. Laugh, love and live! My new mantra.

Until next time...happy creating 

Nadine



No comments:

Post a Comment