Thursday, November 5, 2015

Abundance

I consider myself to be in the most perfect time of my life's journey. I'm young enough to reap the benefits of hard work, yet wise enough to know myself and my own limitations.

I've just spent the most amazing 5 days with my two lovely granddaughters. I personally was too tired to do much creating of a "painterly" nature...but I made up for it by baking witches fingers, cupcakes, carving pumpkins and letting the girls use my art supplies! What a rewarding experience this was and I would jump at the chance to do this again!

I was going through some art journal pages that I had completed earlier in the year and these two pages sum up my feelings of the week! "Measure everyday with joy and love".

I am so blessed...and I give thanks, everyday! I wish the two pages would fit side by side; just another learning curve......

Until next time....happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment