Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome in 2019!

Well, well...deep, deep thoughts for my creative self. Not much is happening in that department right now! I took quite a long break in November/December not posting a lot, just enjoying the space and time to reflect and try and figure out what I'm going to focus on this year. Well, so far not a lot is appearing to me. As a result, this morning I thought to myself, why not just concentrate on ONE element - like "a face a day"! This can be a quick sketch, a mixed media, watercolour, acrylic one any size; whatever I decide - just ONE a day for the year. Yes it's a challenge, but seriously I need a push now and then and who knows I may find my STYLE while doing this!

I will only be posting these once a week - let's commit to Sunday's. However the first two Sundays I am travelling so I will be late. I WILL be ACCOUNTABLE for the daily challenge and will post ALL renderings when I return from St. Maarten's!

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment