Friday, November 16, 2018

Getting Out...of My Rut

Okay, I know that this past year has been brutal. I still really miss Victoria and my friends there....and of course the weather. Today it's a bit warmer than the -9 but the first big snow has fallen. Yuk! I am trying to embrace these changes but my physic just refuses. I'm not sleeping well and of course I've gained quite a bit of weight, or at least it feels like that to me. Nevertheless, I need to get out of my rut and begin anew. Currently I am exploring a new series of paintings, these ones will include hats and possibly instruments and maybe even people. I am growing in the arts a lot more than I ever thought. At least I've made progress on the creative side of my life, although when I feel a little down being creative is a lot harder.

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment