Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September!

There is something "new" and "fresh" that happens to me in September. Usually the heat and humidity of summer is pasted or a least almost over; the kiddos return to the rhythm of a new school year and I get to turn another year older. I start to thinking a lot of my past memories of school starting, new teachers, making new friends and broadening my knowledge. My three grandchildren set out this morning with this excitement and promise and I wish them a fabulous year ahead!

This year I will begin by entering a painting into the Arteast Ottawa Juried Awards. I'm very excited about showing for the first time in my new city as well as participating in an artist community. Lots await for my "new year"!

Unit next time....happy creating
Nadine


No comments:

Post a Comment