Friday, June 9, 2017

Until September....Maybe

I just wanted to let folks know that I probably won't be posting anything new until September. Not only is summer an extremely busy time for us, we are also moving back to Ontario. Yup the cats out of the bag now! We have purchased a condo in Ottawa and have rented a cottage in Picton at Sandbanks for three weeks. My biggest problem is deciding what art supplies I need to have access to and not pack.

We are excited about this "new" adventure, however I will truly miss the weather and the beautiful city of Victoria and all the lovely friendships that have been made.

I have been feeling a lot of stress lately and just need to focus on these friendships and packing.

Hopefully I will have loads of work to publish in the fall.

Until next time.... happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment