Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Here I Go Again!

The Christmas card! Every year I set myself up for the challenge of creating my family Christmas card. Actually, I have only done this once and I still purchased store bought cards. Well not me, but my wonderful hubby does! He usually gets these beautiful cards on sale during the boxing week sales. I really dislike waste. We have been moving around quite a bit, so he hasn't been buying mass produced cards.

Today, I sat down to create...I had fun and the creative juices just kept coming. I was looking for something "child like" and "happy". A mixed media "series" that I called "Peace, Love, Hope". 

I started with a template-watercolour base and torn paper. I made four (4) copies and hand wrote words, then on the top of the next four copies I printed with permanent ink the words hope, love and peace.  Here are my results!


I think that these cards would make lovely "hostess gifts" in a set.

Until next time...happy creating
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment