Friday, April 8, 2016

Squeezing the Most Out of Everyday

Now that the weather has finally turned, I'm spending a lot of my day taking in all that "blooms" here in Victoria. As I've said before, it's just too beautiful to say indoors!!! My week has been full of golf, the driving range, the courses and the breathtaking vistas!
My Neighbourhood, Menzies Street

Bay Days also start this week and even though I am very casual support staff, I felt that the time t step up was now. As a result, I'm working almost full time for the next two weeks! On the plus side, there will be more in the kiddy for art supplies! Be still my beating heart!!!

Here are a couple of studies that I have done this week.

The Shed at Butchart Gardens




Tulips (inspired by the gardens outside the Empress)
Until next time...happy creating
Nadine



No comments:

Post a Comment