Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Slow Start

I was aiming to start on August 1, however life sometimes just gets in the way. A great opportunity to visit my son on Salt Spring Island with a friend came along...and well my priorities changed. Family and friends come first in my life.

I got a whole lot of "creativity" energy during this excursion...so I'm ready to share lots of future sketches and paintings. I feel that we all have creativity within; sometimes we just have to stop, be still and listen.....to our inner self.

I plan to post an image or two along with a "few" words; a couple of times a week - Tuesdays and Fridays are my choices for now. I don't see myself as a writer, however I hope to improve during this opportunity.

So if you happen to stop by, you can contact me at - harper.bn@gmail.com

It's a great day here..sunny and warm

Love to all,

Nadine


 

No comments:

Post a Comment